Friday, August 1, 2014

What's in Your Cart? Linky Party!

I'm linking up with Jenna at Speech Room News to share what's in my Teacher's Pay Teachers cart for the upcoming Back to School Sale!!




Since it's still summer, you can check out my Summer Social Skills Packet! I made this at the end of the school year and used it with my language kiddos a LOT in our last few sessions! They really seemed to like the situations, and loved acting out good and bad ways to handle each situation! You could totally still use this at the beginning of the year! :)

Now, here are all the things on my wish list! AH! I'm going to need a lot of $$ to stock up....yikes! :)

This packet looks soooooo amazing!! Nicole Allison's Ultimate Data Collection Binder for Common Core Standards. YES. PLEASE. !!!!

I also really like Nicole Allison's My First Week in Speech packet! Adorable! I can totally see myself using this with my new 3rd graders that I haven't met yet, and all of my returning 4th and 5th graders, too!

I of course need my pal Jenn's new product My Daily Routines! I think this will be really helpful for some of my friends!

Jenna has this AMAZING looking product...Give a Mouse Bundle! I NEED THIS!!!!!! I love these books and so do my students!!!

My older kids LOVE UNO. LOVE it! They could play it every day if I let them! Sublime Speech has this awesome looking activity that I know they would love! Word Level Artic Uno

That's it for now! I'm sure I will be adding many more things to my cart before the big sale on Monday!!! Thanks for stopping by! :)

xoxo, Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment